Tuesday 12 August 2014

Science concept cartoons on Electricity

Hi all,

Here are some Toondoos for you to work on. Below are the first pictures for the comic strips that I want you to continue. You will need to create an account on Toondoo first. You can put in more characters to "talk" to the characters below, put in your own background and create a few panels in your comic strip.

Send me the Toondoo you created at my email address or upload it into the Padlet. You can choose to continue as many of the comics below as you want. 

Looking forward to seeing your creative submissions.






11 comments:

  1. Mrs Khan, I cannot find the same speech bubble as yours and the words in the speech bubbles that I use are just too BIG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me the website to go in and how to sign up?

      Delete
  2. Phu Xien, you just click the shrink button below and shrink as much as you want.

    Hong Zhang, the website is already in the photo itself, which is www.toondoo.com , just click at the button sign up for free and click the free version

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make comic strip? When I go in everything is blank

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this comic alright??
    http://www.toondoo.com/cartoon/7774383

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brendan Tan , the first picture must be the same as the ones on top ^

      Delete
  5. I signed up for the toondoo two times. The first time it said invalid login, so i tried again with my secondary email account. It said invalid login again. Looks like I have to draw the comix out on the Nature Study Book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the comic and then after that it went blank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.toondoo.com/cartoon/7778467
    This is my toondo, my username is jackxelsa,
    so the toondo will be labelled: Electricity 4 done by jackxelsa. that is me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you send it to Mrs Khan? I clicked here and there but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete